AHS Lecture Schedule in Fall 2013
Lecturer Seminar Title Date / Time Place Organizer Contact Info. 박주영 (울산지법 공보판사) “재판의 이해” September 9(Mon)
16:00 ~ 17:30
Prof. Seungbae Park firstname.lastname@example.org 황상익 교수 (서울대학교 의과대학) “보건 의료를 통해 본 일제 강점기 조선 민중들의 삶” September 23(Mon)
16:00 ~ 17:30
TMB 407 (Colloquium room)
Prof. Hyo Min Kim email@example.com
서인석 (국제공간영상예술센터 대표:
전 KBS 미술제작 총감독, KBS Drama Center 대표)
“공간예술의 세계: 극장의 어제, 오늘, 그리고 내일” October 2(Wed)
15:00 ~ 17:00
Prof. Kyong-mi Paek firstname.lastname@example.org 김효정 (극단서라벌 상임연출가) “연기자의 길”
16:00 ~ 18:00
Prof. Minkyu Sung email@example.com
Prof. Inkyoung Lee Piano Recital
2013. 6. 26 (Wed) PM 8, Seoul Kumho ARTHALL
2013. 7. 9 (Tue) PM 7:30, Ulsan Ulju Culture & Arts Center
You are cordially invited to a piano recital given by prof. Inkyoung Lee.
Admission is free and reservation is not required. (for Ulsan concert)
(For Seoul concert, reservations are required. Tickets become available at the Box Office at 7pm on Wednesday, June 26. Please call 052-217-2094 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.)
Division of General Studies looks for participants who want to join the Student Support Program.
This annual program is designed to encourage your challenges to competitions in the field of basic science in order to develop your academic capacity and career-seeking skills.
We always welcome your active participation in the program.
1. Rules and Application
– You are asked to work with the smallest number of team members to increase both autonomy and creativity.
– Entries will be shortlisted by the quality of your suggested plan.
– The program runs on an annual basis.
– All necessary and reasonable expenses incurred for competition challenges and volunteering will be reimbursed.
– The term “necessary and reasonable expenses” can include your spending in competition challenges that you choose to participate such as laboratory reservation, management and equipments to conduct experiments.
– Study rooms are to be provided for regular meetings and discussions.
3. Eligibility and Schedule
– Open to all students belonging to DGS
(If interested, sophomores or juniors can also be participated)
– Participation Period: from May 2011 to February 2012
– Choose one area among Mathematics, IT, and lab (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
– Application Period: by May 27, 2011
course withdrawal for 2012 1st term
course withdrawal for 2012 1st term is noticed as follows :
– withdrawal : march 22(thu) 09:00 ~ may 2(wed) 18:00
2) how to
– apply for the course withdrawal on the portal site
– check the remained credits
(8 credits should be completed for getting scholarship from unist/
12 credits should be completed for getting scholarship from the other institutes)
– get the approval from your instructor and advisor
– submit the x-x-document to your dgs office by the due date
if you have any question, please contact at 2005.
Position announcement for Unist president
○ unist invites a president who will lead unist to be one of the best world-leading science and technology universities in the 21st century.
○ unist is seeking a president with vision and leadership : a president who will, based on extensive experience and notable achievements, lead unist to be one of the best science and technology universities in the world.
march 10, 2011
chairman of the unist board of trustees
1. Curriculum vitae
– written in english
2. A letter of introduction demonstrating knowledge of post graduate education and
institutional integration as they related to the future growth and development of unist
– unformal style